Precision and accuracy are of the utmost importance when it comes to using pipettes, but existing products tend to fall short as they don’t deliver reliable precision. In addition, most of these pipettes are not fully autoclavable which leads to greater inconvenience for users.
After years spent researching about customers’ expectations and requirements related to micropipettes, Arco designed and developed the Arco A pipettes which combine a fully autoclavable setup with a lightweight and ergonomic body for a hassle and pain-free pipetting experience while
maintaining unmatched accuracy and precision.
* Ergonomic and Light Weight Design.
* Smooth Plunger Mechanism Offers Least Resistance For Ease-of-use And Long Hours Of Pipetting.
* High Accuracy And Precision Guaranteed.
* Durable Tip Cone Made Of PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) Offers The Highest Resistance To Physical And Chemical Corrosion And Is Compatible With Wide Range Of Tips.
* Tip Ejector For Smooth One-hand Ejection Of The Tip Preventing Any Contamination.
* Two Step Plunger Operation Allows Forward & Reverse Pipetting Technique.
* Easy Click Stop Volume Setting.
* Ideal Shaft Shape Helps The Pipette Reach Contents In Narrow Or Deep Tubes.
* Fully Autoclavable.
* 3 Year Extended Warranty.
* Individual Serial No. Permanently Marked On Each Pipette For Easy Traceability.
* Color Coded For Easy Identification.