When using a digital thermal bath the problems are numerous. From uneven heating to fine tuning the device to suit your requirements, more often than not using it feels like a terrible task. Low temperature range, corrosive surface, and non-uniform heating are some of the most common issues faced by users which create more problems for them rather than simplifying the whole process.
Backed by strong R&D into customer expectations and their feedback, we at Arco came up with the 2051970 which combines exceptional performance with a maintenance-free long life. Designed to provide a superior user-experience, the device provides uniform heating across the blocks to ensure reliable performance. Additionally, numerous user-friendly features like variable parameter setting, auto temperature safety cut etc. ensure that a technician’s work in the lab is made easier without expending much effort or time.
* Dry Heating Block With Temperature Range From Ambient +5°C To 120°C.
* ≤ 0.5°C Of Accuracy And ±0.50C Of Uniformity Across The Blocks.
* Lid For Protection And Heat Preservation.
* Rapid Heating And Uniform Temperature Across The Block Throughout Its Operation.
* Composite Raw Material Body For Higher Chemical Resistance.
* Variety Of Heating Block For Specific Tubes.
* Can Be Used As Water Bath Or Bead Bath.
* Large And Clear Display Shows Critical Parameters And All Set Values In One Glance Without Any Toggle.
* Wide Tube Capacity Range With Convenient Lifting Gear For Cleaning And Disinfecting.
* NTC1000 probe for accurate measurement of temperature.